FINDING YOUR PHOTOS
Q: When will the photographs be available to view on your website?
- A: All event photos (unless otherwise noted) will be available for viewing within 3 business days of the date of the photo shoot and/or event. You can pre-register to be notified when your event images have been posted. Once the images have been posted you will be able to send the link tofriends and family for their viewing pleasure and ordering prints.
Q: How can I find my photos?
- A: Click on the “Find Your Event Photos” button on our main homepage. From there you can select your search criteria from the “Search” link at the top using your event name, event date, locator number, or password. Many events can be found by entering a portion of the name of the event or the date of the event. If you are still unable to find your event or photos online, please contact Customer Support at 817-561-7775.
Q: Can I have my picture removed from your website?
- A: Yes, please contact Customer Service at 817-561-7775 and we can remove the image for you.
Q: Where are my pictures?
- A: If you have been granted access to a gallery, log in first, then click on My Pictures next to your name toward the top left corner of the screen.
Q: What is My Pictures?
- A: My Pictures are galleries that have limited access to them that you have access to.
Q: I can't seem to log in.
- A: Log in information is case sensitive, be sure you have entered it correctly. If you have forgotten your password, click on the forgot password link on the login screen.
Q: I have been sent access information for a gallery, what do I do?
- A: Click the Access Gallery link. Enter in the access code on that page. If correct, you will be able to view the gallery. If you have an account and are logged in, then you will only have to do this once and this gallery will be listing in My Pictures.
GENERAL ORDERING QUESTIONS
Q: How do I place an order for my photo?
- A: Once you find your photo, you can place your order by clicking on the thumbnail-sized proof. This will bring you to a shopping cart where you will be able to choose your product(s) and enter the quantity for that particular image. So again, select your image, choose your product, and add it to the shopping cart. Repeat these steps if you would like to order more than one image.
Q: The deadline to order has passed; can I still purchase my photos?
- A: Yes, you may still order your photos. After the ordering deadline is passed, your photos go into our archives for up to 5 years. An archive fee may apply.
Q: Will my shopping cart be saved if I don’t place an order right away?
- A: Your shopping cart may be saved if you have cookies enabled or you create an account and save your cart.
Q: When will my credit card be charged?
- A: Your credit card will be charged once your order is placed.
Q: How do I know my order has been placed?
- A: You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your online order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our Customer Support Department at 817-561-7775 to confirm your order was completed.
IMAGING PROCESSING & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Q: Is there a difference in the quality of proof images compared to the final photo products?
- A: Yes, the proof images are low resolution and have not been corrected in any way. The final photo products are printed at a much higher resolution and are corrected individually for color and density.
Q: How will the photograph be cropped on the final print products?
- A: The cropping varies based on the different print sizes. Rule of thumb, the larger the print the more cropping that will occur.
Q: How do you protect my credit card information?
- A: We use Paypal for our payment system. Your information is encrypted to prevent unauthorized use. All spaces where the information resides have limited access and the access is granted based on fingerprint. We are also in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards.
Q: When should I receive my online photo order? How will it be delivered?
- A: Prints are normally shipped within 14 days of receipt. You should receive the order via US Mail. If you order specialty items please allow an additional week for shipment.
Q: Will my entire order come in one shipment?
- A: Photos will be shipped in one package, except for larger sized prints, such as poster prints, which will arrive separately. Any custom products, plaques, tassel frames, or framed prints will also be sent out as separate shipments
.Q: My order has not arrived; who should I contact?
- A: Please contact our Customer Support Department at 817-561-7775 and a representative will assist you in locating your order.
Q: Can I make copies of my prints or the images online?
- A: When you purchase images, the original image remains the property of Extreme Photography. To make copies of your photos legally, you must obtain permission from Extreme Photography. We provide customers with digital products that include an image download which is intended to give you the convenience of digitally displaying your image online and the ability to print as many copies as you want. If you purchase a digital image, Extreme Photography can provide a copyright release.
Q: How do I obtain permission to use photos for editorial or advertising purposes?
- A: All images are copyright protected. Call our Customer Support Department at 817-561-7775 to obtain permission to use the photos.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Q: What if I have a problem with my order?
- A: At Extreme Photography we guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your order, please contact your photographer to further assist you.
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Q: What is the resolution size of the digital image? Is this the highest resolution you offer?
- A: A digital download image will be a smaller resolution than a high-resolution digital image download or on CD. If you are unsure, please check with your photographer for the highest resolution.
Q: What type of customization can I put on my products?
- A: Depending on the product you select, you can include a variety of customization options. Most products include individual’s name, school or league name, and year.
Q: Can packages be split between different poses?
- A: Our photo packages are designed to provide you with the best value and give you the most for your money. Value packages consist of multiple copies of a single pose and cannot be split between multiple poses.